Unicorn Snow Globe.
Here's the deal...I love a good snowglobe. I mainly just love watching the glitter fall since most snow globes tend to be boring cityscapes, but when I saw a palm springs one I realized these could be cool and so easy to make on your own.
All you need is a unicorn figurine. Could be plastic or glass. Whatever you have will work and it will dance in glitter. It's truly magical!
I got my unicorns on Amazon and spray painted them silver first. You can have yours be anyway you want it. Pink, periwinkle, rainbow! The possibilities are endless really. Even the glitter is at your will. I went with holographic so it would glisten rainbow.
These are so stinkin' cute and would make a great gift for the unicorn in your life. Or add to your kids bedroom for some added sweetness. They are great for sensory seekers.
What You Need:
- Unicorn figurine (Amazon)
- Glass jar that will fit unicorn inside (I painted the lid to mine light pink)
- Super glue or hot glue
- Glitter (I used 2 sizes. One was super fine and the other was bigger flakes)
How To Do It:
1. Glue your figurine to the bottom of the lid so that it goes into the jar. Allow to dry completly.
2. Fill glass jar with water.
3. Put your glitter into the water. I put a good amount because, like I said, I love glitter, but use whatever feels right for you and your jar size.
4. Add some glue to the lip of the inside of the jar lid and tighten securely into place.
5. Shake it! Shake it! Shake it! OOOooohhh AAaaahhhh!!!