Retro TV Valentine's Box.
What You Need:
- Box cutter
- Brown wrapping paper
How To Do It:
1. Grab your box and secure it with tape.
2. Wrap the box in brown wrapping paper and paint it brown. Once dry cut out a portion on top for the valentine gifts to fit into.
3. Cut a square out of cardboard for the screen and paint stripes of color to look like it is out of order.
4. Make knobs out of cardboard by cutting small circle and small strips. Hot glue strips onto the knobs and cut to size. Cut a small rectangle and paint dark brown for the tv's speaker.
5. Hot glue pieces into place on the box with knobs on side of screen.
6. Take your skewers and wrap in foil. I made a little ball of foil for the tips of the antenna and poked them onto the top of the tv.