We don't know about you, but we like to get our daily fruit servings in our cocktails. That's why the rainbow sangria was the perfect option for our St. Patrick's Day cocktail. Refreshing, delicious, and you know, healthy-ish ;)
What You Need:
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup mandarin oranges
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 cup kiwi
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup red grapes
- White wine (we used Pinot Grigio)
- 1/4 cup triple Sec
How To Do It:
1. Dice your strawberries, kiwis and pineapple.
2. Take 1 cup of each fruit and begin to layer in your carafe starting from grapes (purple) and working your way to strawberries (red).
3. Pour in your triple sec and fill carafe with wine leaving a little room for your Sprite.
4. Let sit in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Cheers and enjoy!