What You Need:
- Your favorite chocolate cake mix
- 2 vanilla icings
- Black, blue, teal, purple and pink food coloring
- Spiked icing tip
- Edible silver glitter
- Star Sprinkles
- Icing bag
How To Do It:
1. Make your chocolate cupcakes and allow to cool.
2. With one of your frostings split into 4 bowls and mix in purple, teal, blue and pink. With the other frosting color entire thing black.
3. Cut your icing bag and insert your starred tip. Begin layering scoops of frosting into bag making sure there is a good amount of black icing.
4. Starting in center of cupcake squeeze frosting in a circle and around in a sprial. It will look like a rose.
5.Sprinkle on glitter and stars and ta-da you've got yourself some intergalactic goodness.