Conversation Heart Wreath.
I love conversation hearts! To me they are so nostalgic. They are one of the first things I think of when I think about Valentine's Day. I don't think a single Valentine's Day in my whole life has gone by where I didn't get at least 1 box of Sweetheart conversation hearts. I remember when they still said things like "Page Me" and not "On Fleek". This year I wanted to make my own hearts that were a little more relevant to me. And as a tribute to the classic treats I turned it into a wreath for our door. So easy to make and endless options on what they can say. They are fun for any home!
**Because these are only made out of cardboard they should be hung on a covered front door or inside to keep from falling apart.**
What You Need:
- Flimsy Poster Board
- Hot Glue
How To Do It:
1. Trace out 12 heart shapes on your cardboard in equal sizes and cut out.
2. Cut 2 inch strips of flimsy poster board to length of around heart and hot glue onto the hearts.
3. Paint your hearts purple, pink, white, yellow, orange and green.
4. Once dried paint on your words in hot pink.
5. Arrange your hearts with four in the center and hot glue the hearts side to side connecting them to each other.
6. Hot glue your remaining hearts into the spaces between the 4 center hearts.
7. Flip your wreath over and hot glue a ribbon loop on.
8. Hang on your door and start some conversation!