We all love the flower crown trend that's circulated every music festival these past few years. So for this St. Patrick's Day we decided to make a four leaf clover headband that was festive and fashionable. Truly so easy to do and a great way to not get pinched this March 17th!
What You Need:
- Variety of green felt
- Green ribbon
- Green thread
How To Do It:
1. Cut out shamrock shapes from your felt. You can go as small or big as you would like. We did one in both sizes.
2. Cut some ribbon leaving enough slack to tie around head and into a bow in back.
3. Thread your needle and sew shamrock onto ribbon with a small x leaving ribbon free on each end.
4. Continue adding clovers by slightly overlapping them until you covered the area that goes around your head. Again leaving room on either end to tie the crown into place.
5. Tie your far out clover crown around your head and enjoy your St. Patrick's Day in style!