Bubblegum Machine Planters.
Summer is right around the corner and it's time to start planting. We came up with not only an insanely easy DIY planter, but one that cost less than $4 to make! With a few supplies from Dollar Tree we were able to create these fun gumball machine planters!
Get extra creative and paint some rocks the color of gumballs. These can be used as fun additions to your interior decor or even as fun centerpieces for a candy party. Need a quick gift?? These planters are perfect! We are seriously obsessed with them.
What You Need:
- Plastic pails (Dollar Tree sells sets of 3)
- Glass bowl (also at Dollar Tree)
- E-6000 Industrial glue or hot glue gun
Optional: Small plastic bowls and spray paint
1. Cut handles off of pails
2. Glue bottom of glass bowl to bottom of pail
3. Once dry, pot your plant(s)
Optional Steps for Gumball Topper:
1. Spray paint inside of plastic bowl
2. Allow to dry
3. Flip upside down and place on top of glass bowl
For extra pops of color, paint rocks to look like gum balls