Bones and Skulls Halloween Wreath.
What You Need:
- 6 Skulls and 6 skeleton hands (DollarTree is where I got mine)
- Hot glue gun
- 3 popsicle sticks
- Creepy fabric (DollarTree table liner)
- Striped paper
- Plastic eyeball (DollarTree)
How To Do It:
1. Arrange the hands palm up in a circle with fingers pointing up and hands connecting on the outer wrists. Hot glue into place.
2. Hot glue popsicle sticks on back of hands connecting the two hands across from each other.
3.Cut a striped black and white paper to fit the inside of the wreath.
4. Lay your fabric over the back of the hands and hot glue into place. Cut around the wreath. No need to be too precise. The more tethered it looks the better.
5. Add your string at the level you would like it to hang and hot glue into place.
6. Turn wreath over palms facing up and place your skulls between the palms and hot glue into place. Skulls should match up side jaw to side jaw.
7. Hot glue your plastic eyeball to the center.
8. Hang on your door and spook all the neighbors!