4th of July Strawberry Lemonade.
Nothing is more quenching in summertime quite like lemonade so we stired some up for this holiday weekend. Easy, delicious and perfect for any 4th of July party.
What You Need:
- Lemonade (I used a local organic lemonade, but any will work)
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup simple syrup (to make boil 1 cup water to 1 cup sugar until dissolved and cool)
- 1 Lemons juice
How to Make:
1. Put blueberries into ice tray, cover with cooled water that was boiled and freeze. This will make the cubes clear.
2. Blend strawberries, lemon juice and simple syrup to make puree.
3. Strain puree to remove seeds
4. In a pitcher combine puree and lemonade.
5. Serve over blueberry ice and enjoy!