Burn Book Pumpkin.
Do you want to have a so fetch Halloween this year? You can! Grab your pumpkin and mouse costume, duh! and get ready to DIY this burn book pumpkin. It's like, really pretty.
What You Need:
- Pink spray paint
- Black Construction paper
- White paper
- Black and white acrylic paint
- Variety of lipsticks
- Paint Brushes
How To Do It:
- Spray your pumpkin with your pink spray paint. Allow to dry.
- Cut out different size squares and rectangles for your letters and paint the black squares with white paint and the white squares with black paint.
- Using your lipstick and a paint brush draw the lip shape in the center of the pumpkin.
- Glue your letters around the lips. Burn on top and Book on bottom.
- This is when it gets a little weird...You are going to need to put on the different lipsticks and kiss your pumpkin around the burn book's center. If you mess up don't worry. Make-up remover wipes work!