The Mad Scientist Cocktail.
We've lost our minds over this delicious kiwi cocktail! A sweet and sour concoction perfect for any Halloween bash or stormy night science experiment session. So pull out your test tubes, beakers and unleash your mad scientist!
**We are not responsible for any Frankensteins that are created**
What You Need:
Makes 1 beaker full which pour into 4 champagne flutes.
- 6 oz whiskey
- 6 oz lemon juice
- 6 oz Simple syrup
- 3 Kiwis (pureed)
- Tonic water
- Lime green food coloring *optional*
- Dry ice
How To Do It:
1. Puree your kiwis in a food processor or blender. If you are not a fan of the seeds you can strain them out with cheese cloth or a cocktail strainer. I kept them in because I love the seeds when they dance from the dry ice.
2. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and pour your 666 ingredients in. 6 oz whiskey, 6 oz simple syrup and 6 oz of lemon juice. Then add 6 dollops of kiwi puree. Yes, dollops! ;) If you would like a greener cocktail add 1 drop of lime green food gel.
3. Now shake, shake, shake Senora, shake your body line!
4. Pour into your beaker and top with tonic water to give it a glow under black light.
5. Drop in your dry ice carefully. PSA- stuff burns!
6. Pour into champagne flute and go mad!